(fourteen 4-string choirs)
China, the end of the 19th century
Hieroglyphic inscription by black Indian ink on the outside of the back “2 р. 25 к. (2 rubles 25 kopecks)” — an inscription by pencil on the inside of the lid
Around 1958, arrived from an unknown source
Stock number: 17249/246
The center of the sound board is barred with 3 plates, the ends of the middle plate are embedded in the side bars. The side bars and the band rise above the sound board and serve as an additional binding of the body. There is a profiled molding along the perimeter of the sound board. The side bars, the lid and the band are tinted brown, the molding is tinted green. The lid is attached.